The 24 week Traineeship programme is designed to help young people develop the skills, knowledge, qualifications and essential work experience needed to get into work.
You will receive excellent training in the following areas:
- Maths and English
- Support with interview techniques
- CV Writing and Interpersonal Skills
At the end of the course you will have:
- Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English
- Accredited work skill units that will support you within an apprenticeship programme
- Training on Health & Safety, Safeguarding & Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Thinking and Listening Skills
- Your own mentor to support and advise you throughout the 24 week programme.